As the weather warms up, make sure you find ways to keep your dog healthy and active! These fun activities are just a few of our favorite things.
- Going to a state approved dog beach.
- Having a picnic in the park. Make sure to bring some healthy snacks for your four legged companion too. We love Botanical Bones.https://botanicalbones.com/
- Going to an outdoor cafe or dog friendly restaraunt. Check out Lazy Dog Restaraunts. They even have their very own dog menu! https://www.lazydogrestaurants.com/locations
- Drive In Movie Theater. It is so fun to grab a blanket, pillow and some pizza and head to your local drive in for a show. My son and I bring our dog along. She loves watching the big screen, and experiencing the excitement of a movie from our own car.
- State parks! Get out and get exploring at one of the many awesome state parks in your area!